Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ribbon Storage

For those of you "blurfing" for craft storage ideas, here's how I store my ribbons that I purchase by the yard. Such yummy colors - makes you want to lick them!





I have found Walmart to be the most affordable place to purchase these floss boxes. The ribbon cards and clips are from Cropper Hopper, usually sold at Archivers in my area.

The carry case which I purchased at Michaels last year came with 3 of the storage boxes. Those cases flew off the shelves lemme tell you.
Bulkier ribbons or on the spool, I store in photo boxes labeled and stacked on my shelf.
Still hoping to get crafty soon and make some cards to post.


1 comments:

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

Cool! Thanks so much for the tips! I have nearly one box full of ribbons wrapped now :D Woohoo!