Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Knifty Knitter Bag

Earlier this year I purchased 2 skeins of Galway Chunky Paint 100% Wool yarn from this amazing shop that my GF and I like to browse with the intention of making a felted bag for my daughter. Well at long last it is complete and the joint effort of my daughter and I has produced what I think is a cute little "sack" for her.

Now you must realize that I CANNOT knit with needles. I have tried, and even with the assistance from my extremely patient GF I cannot keep my tension consistent, among other issues. As a result I am limited to making whatever my handy-dandy Knifty Knitter will allow me to.

See, I LOVE my Knifty Knitter. And the more I learn to make something other than a scarf or hat; I LOVE it even more. ;)

This is the bag before felting:

This is the bag after felting:

For those curious I made this with the extra large yellow round loom, and the spool loom. It took approximately 1 1/2 skeins of Galway Chunky Paint 100% wool yarn @ 123 yards per skein.

1 comments:

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

kewl!!! Can I have one? ;)

Love, Fred