Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Do you wallpaper?


I do!!!! And I don't mean the kind on my wall. I'm referring to my desktop on my computer. I recently decided to change my wallpaper (yet again) and was very happy with what I found. This particular visit to my favorite search engine, Google, was to solicite motivational wallpapers. And, oh no, one would not be enough. So compliments of http://www.acqyr.com/index.php I came across several and this one struck me particularily important today. Some days my wallpaper is of water, or autumnal leaves or a happy picture of the kids, and as I sit here and write this I realize that that picture alone, the one of my children, not the one I search for out there in the world wide web, should be enough motivation for me to "Be the change you want to see in the world" as said by Mahatma Gandhi. Need I say more?

0 comments: