Friday, February 29, 2008

What are people thinking?

So, I'm in a parking lot today. After some shopping I return to my vehicle to find the vehicle parked to my left, on my driver's side, is grossly crooked in it's space; so much in fact that it's rear end is IN my parking space. Did this driver think for one moment of the impact that they would have on the vehicle that they had so ignorantly crowded? I was stunned. I was disgusted. Sadly this is not the first time I've experienced this in life. Some years ago, as a first time mother, I returned to my vehicle with my infant in a carrier to not be able to enter my vehicle from the infringed upon doors. And this vehicle today that ruffled my feathers; it was a large over-sized 4x4. So I ask, why, since I choose to drive a mid-sized vehicle, do I have to be inconvenienced by you the driver of your over-sized vehicle, that ignorantly crowds me??? Perhaps as a child you were disciplined for coloring outside the lines and this is your vindication .....

0 comments: