Wednesday, February 13, 2008

so this is it ....

... I am to join the masses, and blog ... what shall I blog about? ... am I to subscribe to the voyeurism of the world and post my life into a blog fishbowl? ... perhaps ...

The day's events? Most notable? My son's painful toenail story, and how brave he was? His recent contribution to the tooth fairy? Or, his 6th day of a dry night in bed? Or, how about the fact that it happened all in the same day!!!! Ah yes, that's it! In this and with each moment that I am now trying to enjoy wholeheartedly, I am finding more and more of myself as a mother, wife and woman.

Or is this about me? Have I decided to blog for my own reflection? In my continuing effort to "soul search" and define myself I see this as a useful tool. But, having said that, I realize, why the need to "define" myself? Am I yet again, joining the masses, and one of many, many women in society today who find themselves struggling to find our soul again? ... perhaps ...

And what about this society of today? Oh, where would I begin? And how large a soapbox shall I stand on to voice my thoughts on that? Where would I begin? Dare I even open that perverbial "Pandora's Box"? ... perhaps .....

... I'll save that for another post ...

0 comments: